Power Line Design offers a professional design service including:
- Investigation and assessment of the existing network conditions including the identification of site constraints.
- Liaison and negotiations at all stages with the relevant Supply Authority to obtain their requirements for supply to the site.
- Meetings/discussions with all key participants to discuss potential options / solutions.
- Preparation of a submission to the electricity provider for approval
- Seek approvals from other parties as required i.e local council.
- Surveying, measurements, line profiles
- Preparation of the final design drawing for your project in accordance with the network provider’s and Australian standards
- Design certification – package includes the design drawing and supporting documents including an Environmental Impact Assessment
- Provide the customer with an electronic and/or hard copy of the final approved plan
- Pegging of pole/cable locations
Leave the hassle to us! We can provide you with the entire power package and co-ordinate the construction and installation of your supply so that you don’t have to negotiate that process by yourself. We will:
- Obtain quotations for construction to completion stage
- Project Manage all phases to ensure your supply is ready to go with the minimum of fuss.